Interested in applying for a position at PIBLY Residential Programs, Inc.? PIBLY is an Equal Oportunity Employment agency offering rewarding employment opportunities within a progressive, challenging and supportive environment where staff have the opportunity to develop both professionally and personally.
PIBLY Residential Programs, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plan
- Employer paid life insurance
- Employer paid long term disability insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Starting with two weeks of vacation - gradually increases to a maximum of five weeks; eleven holidays, two personal days and eight sick days
We also offer voluntary benefits including:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary life insurance and short term disability plans
- Various Aflac plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
To apply for any of the available positions listed below submit a cover letter and current resume to email@example.com. Include the job title in subject line of the e-mail.
Associate Program Director
Position Summary: Exciting position with formerly homeless seriously mentally ill clients in a 40-bed supervised community residence in the South Bronx. Seeking an LMSW (having a CASAC is highly desirable) with at least 5 years experience with this population, supervising case managers and functioning as part of a management team.
Position Summary: Full-time position in a supervised community residence for seriously mentally ill adults in the South Bronx. High School/GED required.
Position Summary: Full or part-time position community residence for seriously mentally ill adults in the South Bronx. Experience with MICA clients essential.