Interested in applying for a position at PIBLY? PIBLY Resdential Programs, Inc. is a large Equal Oportunity Employment residential agency for adults with serious mental illness. PIBLY offers rewarding employment opportunities within a progressive, challenging and supportive environment where staff have the opportunity to develop both professionally and personally.
PIBLY Residential Programs, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plan
- Employer paid life insurance
- Employer paid long term disability insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Starting with two weeks of vacation - gradually increases to a maximum of five weeks; eleven holidays, two personal days and eight sick days
We also offer voluntary benefits including:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary life insurance and short term disability plans
- Various Aflac plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
To apply for any available positions submit a cover letter and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the job title in subject line of the e-mail.